Support for Pure OS (ENG)

I just upgraded to the 18.04.2024 version earlier today and been having issues since. Issue is with the selection of NAA option. When I click on NAA, the same does not get selected and it displays a blank browser screen. When I open my PureOS ip again in the browser, it displays both the Audio and System tabs and shows NAA selected but HQP does not play anything.

@ppy can you look into this. Meanwhile, can you share the 23.03.2024 firmware again to be downloaded?

The problem is not with the firmware.
Check these two options:

1. Is there an additional network interface on the computer running HQP? For example VPN interface.
  2. A second HQP may be open somewhere on your local network.

Something is not right with the firmware for sure and the issue is with protocol selection. When naa works and I select raat, it doesnt get selected. Then when i click lms or any other protocol, it shows two protocols being selected at once but really naa is the only thing working. I need to go stop music in roon, come back to pureos interface and click on raat multiple times to select it.

To confirm the issue, i went back to the download link on puredsd.ru and downloaded the software (firmware from 2023) and all worked fine.

When i came back to this new firmware, again the same issues arose.

Worth checking it at your end!

I checked. I see the problem.
I’ll fix it tomorrow.

Fixed problem.
You can update and check.

1 лайк

Thanks @ppy . Updated and all is well now.